Seamless eavestroughs are a beautiful and practical choice for your Wasaga Beach home.
Whether you are completing a new building in Wasaga Beach, Ontario or you are upgrading an existing home or business, we would love to discuss the option of seamless eavestroughs with you. When you call us at Gorilla Gutters, you are calling a company that has over 25 years of experience in the eavestrough business. We pride ourselves on our unbeatable, top-quality work and our personal communication with our customers to make sure you are getting what you need. We install, repair and clean seamless eavestroughs for all types of customers, both residential and commercial. We also provide a 5-year warranty on all labour and a 20-year warranty on all products.
Eavestroughs are designed to protect your building and its surrounding landscaping from excess water and the damage this water can create. Sectional eavestroughs are generally cheaper and easier to install. Seamless eavestroughs are typically more expensive than sectional eavestroughs and require professional installation, but they also have some serious advantages:
- Perfect Fit- Because they are custom sized to your building, seamless eavestroughs fit perfectly, as long as they are measured correctly.
- No Leaks– Because they have fewer joints, they are less likely to develop leaking problems.
- Low-Maintenance– Due to the reduction of joints, seamless eavestroughs require less maintenance. The joints of sectional eavestroughs are most often the areas that develop clogs and debris buildup. Removing the joints reduces the chances that this buildup will occur in the first place.
- Versatile– Seamless eavestroughs are available in a variety of attractive and durable materials, including steel, copper and aluminum.
- Attractive- They are typically painted with a baked-on enamel paint and come in a wide variety of colours. This type of paint does not require repainting.
Ready to talk about your next set of seamless eavestroughs? Give us a call at Gorilla Gutters today.